Early Access Update #7 is the seventh major update for The Blackout Club (game) in Early Access. It was released on March 2nd, 2019.
- Fix for Client player's hand getting stuck for 4.114 seconds if they rapidly cycle through items
- Attempt to fix bugs where the Shape permanently grapples you if you use an item at that moment... we couldn't repro this, so it's a blind fix
- Some typo fixes
- Posters on houses were in the wall, fixed.
- AI in barracks getting stuck on metal bars, fixed.
Early Access Update #7
- New Mission: Hide the Evidence
- New Maze Areas:
- The Barracks
- The Somniloquy(s)
- UI Changes
- In the Light of Rebellion ritual, you can now specify which Daimon to send your prayer to
- Indomitable has been nerfed
- The ability to turn off and on Stalker Mode availability for matches
- Changes to replication to reduce the CPU load on the host machine
- Ragdoll improvements for AI (should be less juddery, react better to crossbow)
- Many, many UI fixes
- Fix for AI getting into an unresponsive state
- Fix for getting stuck in the sleeping bag on load (rare, but very annoying)
- Fixes to footstep guide to prevent it walking into the sky for no good reason