Firework Stations are special items found in missions.
Description[edit | edit source]
Firework stations are special items spread throughout the surface of Redacre that TBC members can utilize during missions to purchase important field items with their collection of Snacks. Players can request a specific item they need and the Club will air drop it to them. The Firework Station will shoot up a firework. Another firework originating from the Club will carry the item requested and parachute it down to the base of the Firework Station. If an item is requested at a Firework Station, the player will need to find another Firework Station if they wish to request the same item again. The equivalent of the Firework Stations in the Maze are the Contraband Lockers which provide the same items at the same cost.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- 918 Hoadly - Roof
- 921 Hoadly - Backyard (Behind Fence)
- 1001 Hoadly - Fort roof
- 1005 Hoadly - Roof
- Old Growth (Region) - Next to the Well
- Old Growth (Region) - Next to the Dead Tree near the cliff side campsite
- Old Growth Daycare - Classroom A Roof
Usage[edit | edit source]
Only one player needs to trade snacks to make the item accessible to all players in the mission. Each club member in the mission will be able to acquire the delivered item even if they did not purchase it. Upon approaching the Firework Station, the player will see their current snack total and the trade value of the item. Players can acquire the following items from each Firework Station:
|Item Name||Trade Value|
|Energy Bar||30 Snacks|
|Flash Bang||30 Snacks|
|Tranq Dart||50 Snacks|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player will receive texts by the TBC suppliers sending them the item drops, confirming the deal and some of them asking for what kind of snacks they would like in return for their sent item.