Player Interactions:TID talks about parasites and why you shouldn't say "HUNT-THE-STRONG"
From The Blackout Club Wiki
Date: April 29, 2020
Player(s): apprenticeNerd, Protolore, Dance & Laugh Umbra, коала
Interacted With: THEE-I-DARE
Major details from the Interaction:
- The Voices can be seen as parasites. THEE-I-DARE thinks they're too controlling and would like to see that stop. SPEAK-AS-ONE thinks *we're* the parasite
- Nobody knows who came first, SAO or humans.
- Many of TID's old Hosts, the ones found in fragments, would rather have died than join the Song.
- Even naming a Voice once can draw their attention, making total secrecy impossible.
- TID believes that the whole Pact together is stronger than HUNT-THE-STRONG. To help the Pact, us kids shouldn't name HTS aloud.
Video of Interaction