Player Interactions:The Word is Clumsy to SAO
From The Blackout Club Wiki
Interaction Information[edit source]
Date: March 29, 2019
Player(s): DemonsMuse, Prince Mew, Kylef890
Interacted With: SPEAK-AS-ONE
Major details from the Interaction:
- SAO iterates hatred of The Word and calls it clumsy. Says that is why contact is slow and careful.
- SAO stated that Stalkers are released by Lucid patrols and go home after their stalks. Also said they are interrogated for information by club kids.
- "We redeem. We uplift. We unite. Two heads. No crown."
- SAO states they've abandoned the old world "as it richly deserves".
- SAO says the situation in Redacre is similar to a cold war.
Video of Interaction[edit source]