Welcome to The Blackout Club Wiki's "Hideout"!
The Blackout Club Wiki is a community project run entirely by volunteer club members to provide information for The Blackout Club (game). This is the place to find help, make recommendations for the wiki, or debate about something. If we have any shot at finding Bells, it's by working together and sharing with the world our collective knowledge of what's happening here in Redacre.
Become a Wiki Member
Do you get the blackouts too? Consider joining our club of community editors! To join the club in its efforts to better the wiki:
- Register an account
- You can edit most pages anonymously, but a free account makes it easier to keep track of your own edits and allows you to contribute to additional pages only registered users can edit (like the Daimon interaction pages).
- Watch this page and the Community Portal discussion to get updates on any important notices and announcements.
Gamepedia wiki managers
Not sure where to start?
- Check out the Gamepedia help wiki to learn how to make meaningful edits and how you can format different features seen across this wiki.
- Check out the Stub articles and see if there's any additional content you can provide to make them full articles!
- Read and check grammar/spelling! Some of the most important edits club members can make is ensuring our pages are error free! (plus the better our grammar and spelling, the more likely our parents will take us seriously about what evidence we have)
Not sure how to do something?
- It's not as good as our Club Handbook, but odds are the Gamepedia help wiki will have the answer.
- Try finding another page on the wiki to mirror what other pages of similar content are doing.
- Check the TBC Wiki Style Guide for tips and templates used for common formatting.
- It may help to look through Wikipedia's Help on Wikitext.
Have a recommendation to better the wiki?
Have an idea for a new page?
Still not resolved or need help?
Reach out to one of the Wiki Admins through our talk pages and we'd be happy to assist you further.
Here is where the Community Administrators will list the current needs of the wiki and the upcoming planned tasks they will be completing for the wiki. Editors can use this as a means to direct editing efforts to pages that need attention. The admins will update this list periodically as tasks and items are addressed by the community.
Upcoming Admin Tasks
- Complete drafting and/or publish:
- Revamp Interaction process
New Namespace (Completed)
Determine structure of interactions (Completed)
Create form for submitting interactions (Completed)
- Migrate interactions into new namespace (In Progress)
- Close down and delete old interaction pages (In Progress)
- Bonus Evidence locations page (under construction)
- New Dreams pages
- Reward Crates (new page)
- Update CSS of site (in-progress)
- Needs Further Research: