The Blackout Club Wiki:Style Guide/Files/Audio
Audio files uploaded to the Wiki of the game should include the appropriate copyright licensing information, set as the option "This is from the game or its official website" when uploading and image to the Wiki. The licensing information should be:
|This image comes from The Blackout Club or from websites created and owned by Question LLC or Question LLC, who hold the copyright of The Blackout Club. All trademarks and registered trademarks present in the image are proprietary to Question LLC. For more information, see the copyright notice.|
The use of images to illustrate articles concerning the subject of the images in question is believed to qualify as fair use under United States copyright law, as such display does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material.
Only audio from the game should be uploaded to the Wiki.
Audio files added to articles should fit the following guidelines:
- Audio should be related to the article's topic
- Audio is rarely needed on most Wiki pages and should be used sparingly.
- Audio should come from The Blackout Club (game).
- Audio should not use profanity or vulgarities.
It is strongly advised when wanting to add audio files to consult the Community Admins in the article's Discussion page before adding it to the article. Audio files are rarely used on pages outside of the collection of quotes.
- All audio slider channels set to 0 except Dialogue
- Mono track is preferred over Stereo.
Adding Audio to Articles
- See: File Basics
Additional Audio Attributes
- There are no additional attributes for audio files.