The Blackout Club Wiki:Style Guide/Files/Documents
Documents uploaded to the Wiki that contain content from the game should include the appropriate copyright licensing information, set as the option "This is from the game or its official website" when uploading and image to the Wiki. The licensing information should be:
|This image comes from The Blackout Club or from websites created and owned by Question LLC or Question LLC, who hold the copyright of The Blackout Club. All trademarks and registered trademarks present in the image are proprietary to Question LLC. For more information, see the copyright notice.|
The use of images to illustrate articles concerning the subject of the images in question is believed to qualify as fair use under United States copyright law, as such display does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material.
Documents added to articles should fit the following guidelines:
- Documents should only be used as references or linked directly in Player Interactions with an appropriate link name.
- Documents are used as a form of proof or evidence rather than pure content on the Wiki.
- Documents referenced on the Wiki should be uploaded to the site (e.g. on the Hosts article).
- Documents must be in PDF format.
Referencing Documents in Articles
Additional Document Attributes
- There are no additional attributes for uploaded documents.