The Blackout Club Wiki:Style Guide/Files/Images
Images uploaded to the Wiki of the game should include the appropriate copyright licensing information, set as the option "This is from the game or its official website" when uploading and image to the Wiki. The licensing information should be:
|This image comes from The Blackout Club or from websites created and owned by Question LLC or Question LLC, who hold the copyright of The Blackout Club. All trademarks and registered trademarks present in the image are proprietary to Question LLC. For more information, see the copyright notice.|
The use of images to illustrate articles concerning the subject of the images in question is believed to qualify as fair use under United States copyright law, as such display does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material.
Artwork or other media not taken directly from the game may use a different license, typically "This is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike License":
|This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.|
Images added to articles should fit the following guidelines:
- Images should showcase an attribute of the article's topic.
- Images should not show unintended strange or humorous behavior, such as the Shape stuck on geometry.
- Images should not have the sole purpose of showcasing a bug, instead report the bug to the developers on the TBC Discord bug-reports channel or PC players can use
F8in-game to submit a bug report.
- Images showcasing usage of specific features for decoration should be avoided.
- When adding screenshots to an article, it is strongly preferred the image does not include the HUD.
- Screenshots from the game should not include player usernames.
- Image captions should not have periods at the end, unless the phrase is a full sentence.
- Articles should only have one image showcasing an individual attribute of the content (e.g. a Sleeper covered by the foam of a Foam Grenade).
- Images should showcase the most up to date version of The Blackout Club (game) (e.g. not showing old UI, outdated assets, features).
- Images that are outdated are subject to be removed.
Adding Images to Articles
Additional Image Attributes